Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 12:04 AM
Reply: click here
TAKE TO THE SKIES ON A SCENIC DISCOVERY FLIGHT!
A discovery flight with Frank McGinnis - CFI (Certify Flight Instructor) is designed to assist and help you to realize the fun and satisfaction of aviation that can be yours forever.
The average discovery flight is approximately 1.5 hours total:
- You will actually take the controls of the airplane and fly with an instructor in well-equipped, beautiful Cessna 172 aircraft.
- You will receive a brief ground instruction followed by an adventure of a lifetime where you get to experience the thrill of flying this amazing plane and this unique joy of flying.
1 Hour Discovery Flight:
- This option is great for people with a casual interest in learning to fly or simply to "check the Bucket List box" of something they have always wanted to do!
- Take control of the aircraft and begin to master some of the basic flight maneuvers!
- It's also a fantastic holiday gift or a birthday present. - It includes half hour of ground instructing and covering the components and safety features of the aircraft.
- One hour long flight portion consists of you learning to fly the aircraft!
- You will be instructed from take-off, climbs, turns, descents and finally landing
- If you decide to come back for additional training, you can even use your discovery flight towards your Private Pilots License!
1.5 Hour Discovery Flight:
- This option is structured like a typical flight lesson.Usually lasting about 2 hours, we will discuss the components of the aircraft and what they do.
- Afterwards, we'll take off and cover some of the basic flight maneuvers, and then we'll fly over to a nearby airport to practice takeoffs and landings.
- This lesson is ideal for someone with a serious interest in learning to fly, and would like to see what flight training is all about!
2 hour discovery flight:
- This option is great for couples or friends that would like to share their experience
- Each person will get 1 hour of flight time as they experience the thrill of flight together. Don't forget to bring a camera!
If you're indeed going to pursue a pilot training and decide to become a pilot, we'll give you the best deal on your future training GUARANTEED!
Click on this link for more details and information: SCENIC DISCOVERY FLIGHT!
* Weight restrictions may apply
• Location: East Bay, Monterey, North Bay, San Francisco, San Jose / South Bay, San Mateo, Santa Cruz
• Post ID: 12514205 sanmateo