Posted: Sunday, October 22, 2017 12:11 AM
Company Name:Child Care Coordinating Council
Benefits Offered Dental, Life, Medical, 401K, Vision
Employment Type Full-Time
Why work here?
“Competitive Pay, great work environment & awesome Co-workers!”
Bilingual Family Eligibility Coordinator
Would you like to earn competitive pay while helping families and children in your community? We offer that, up to 27 days paid time off per year, and more!
Child Care Coordinating Council (4Cs of San Mateo County) has been a leader in the ECE and child care field for over 40 years and has been recognized by others in the field as a driving force in the community.
● We offer education and assistance to child care providers, financial assistance to families in need, and help families advocate for better child care, and help children learn and grow.
● We offer great benefits.
● We believe in a work-life balance.
● We’re looking for a candidate with a background in case management, excellent communication skills and a strong desire to help our community.
● You will be working with families to guide them through the eligibility and enrolment process for participation in our childcare subsidy program.
● You will be maintaining and updating their records to ensure their ongoing eligibility.
● Bilingual Spanish-English required.
● 15 Days PTO and 10 paid holidays
We are located in Redwood Shores just off Highway 101, close to Oracle, many community parks and places to eat.
Why Should You Apply?
● Competitive pay.
● Great work environment and location.
● Excellent benefits.
● 15 days PTO and10 paid holidays.
Please contact us.
Via email at email@example.com
Via mail at 330 Twin Dolphin Dr.#119, Redwood City, CA.94065
On our Website at: www.sanmateo4cs.org
Company address: 330 Twin Dolphin Dr. #119 Redwood City, CA. 94065
• Location: Redwood City, CA, San Mateo
• Post ID: 83071867 sanmateo