Posted: Sunday, October 29, 2017 12:05 AM
Company Name:Home Health Bay Area Inc.
Employment Type Other
Position: Per Diem Occupational Therapist for Home Health Bay Area, a fully licensed and insured Home Health Care Agency based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Home Health Bay Area is a boutique agency, comprised of experts with an unparalleled determination to provide the highest quality and most compassionate care in the home health care industry. We strive to deliver professionalism, competence, honesty and kindness to those we serve and their loved ones. Our employees enjoy a wonderful job environment with highly competitive pay, flexible work hours, and extraordinary satisfaction for those who truly want to make a difference in the lives of those in need.
Please email your resume to:
· All applicants must be fully licensed.
· Graduate of an Occupational Therapy school approved by the Council of Medical Education of the A.M.A. in collaboration with the American Occupational Therapy Association.
· Minimum of 1 year experience, preferably in home health care.
· Superior communication and organizational skills.
· A deep commitment to providing exceptional and compassionate care.
· Current health certificate
· Current PPD
· Must have current CPR Certification
· Current driver’s license and auto insurance
· Vehicle in good working order
Suitable candidates will possess both training and experience in overall occupational therapy duties, including, but not limited to:
· Cognitive Retraining
· Pressure Care
· Functional Assessment
· Patient Education
· Home Environment Assessment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.
We thank all those who apply for this position, however, we will only contact those who are selected for an interview.
Company address: 901 Campus Drive STE 301 Daly City, CA 94015
• Location: Daly City, CA, San Mateo
• Post ID: 82614952 sanmateo